Divorce and Money - 20 CPE
This is a physical book course, the default price includes the test only!
Select (ship a book) above and pay us to order one for you.
Borrow one from a local library (they can be awesome that way!)
Buy one from another vendor of your choosing
The EXACT book you want is:
When you're going through divorce, you have to make an overwhelming number of financial decisions. Should you sell the house? What happens to retirement benefits? How will you handle taxes?
Full of sensitive and practical advice, Divorce & Money guides you through the process of making these important, and sometimes life-altering decisions. It covers how to:
- decide whether to keep or sell the house
- protect yourself against misuse of joint accounts and credit cards
- avoid tax problems
- handle alimony and child support
- divide debts fairly
- avoid hasty decisions that could hurt you financially
- reduce risks to your investments
- understand how a court evaluates assets
- gain financial stability as a single person