Tax Savvy for the Small Business - 20 CPE Credit Hours
This is a physical book course, the default price includes the test only!
We do NOT have a license for book downloads. If you do not have a copy of the book you can either:
Select (ship a book) above and pay us to order one for you.
Borrow one from a local library (they can be awesome that way!)
Buy one from another vendor of your choosing
The EXACT book you want is:
Tax Savvy for Small Business
Tax Savvy for Small Business provides essential information that will free up your time and money for what counts -- running your business effectively. It explains how to:
- deduct current and capitalized expenses
- write off up to $108,000 of long-term assets each year
- compare different business structures
- keep records that will head off trouble with the IRS
- get tax breaks from business losses
- deal with payroll taxes
- maximize retirement funds
- use retirement funds as a tax break
- and much more
The 13th edition of Tax Savvy for Small Business is completely updated and provides the latest tax breaks, rules, forms and publications. You'll also find a list of the top 25 business deductions -- the best deductions to take and how to claim them, trouble-free.