Not-for-Profit GAAP 2014 - 20 CPE Credit Hours
This is a physical book course, the default price includes the test only! NOT TEXAS COMPLIANT.
We do NOT have a license for book downloads. If you do not have a copy of the book you can either:
Select (ship a book) above and pay us to order one for you.
Borrow one from a local library (they can be awesome that way!)
Buy one from another vendor of your choosing
The EXACT book you want is:
Wiley Not-for_Profit GAAP 2014
The most practical, authoritative guide to Not-for-Profit GAAP.
Wiley Not-for-Profit GAAP 2014 is a comprehensive, easy-to-use guide to the accounting and financial reporting principles used by not-for-profit organizations. It is written with the needs of the financial statement preparer, user, and attestor in mind, and provides a complete review of the authoritative accounting literature that impacts all types of not-for-profit organizations.
At the same time, Wiley Not-for-Profit GAAP 2014 features many examples and illustrations that will assist the reader in applying the principles to real-life situations. Key features include:
- Easy-to-use information that enables the reader to find what they need quickly.
- Coverage of accounting principles specifically related to not-for-profit organizations, as well as accounting principles applicable to organizations of all kinds.
- Coverage of accounting issues affecting different types of not-for-profit organizations.
- A comprehensive disclosure checklist that helps financial statement preparers and attestors ensure that all disclosures required by GAAP have been considered.
- Many examples and illustrations that make it easy to put accounting theory into practice.
This 2014 edition includes new information covering:
- Statement of Cash Flows reporting of donated financial assets.
- Reporting of services received from an affiliate.
- Clarified disclosures when assets and liabilities are offset.
- Clarified applicability of certain financial instrument disclosures for nonpublic entities.
- Accounting for obligations resulting from joint and several liability arrangements.
Wiley Not-for-Profit GAAP 2014 is a thorough and reliable reference which is designed to be kept to hand on your desk, rather than on the shelf.