GAAP for Governments 2014 - 20 CPE Credit Hours
Wiley GAAP for Governments 2014 is a comprehensive guide to the accounting and financial reporting principles used by state and local governments as well as other governmental entities. Designed with the needs of the user in mind, this comprehensive resource presents the important developments in governmental GAAP during the past year.
This is a physical book course, the default price includes the test only! NOT TEXAS COMPLIANT.
We do NOT have a license for book downloads. If you do not have a copy of the book you can either:
Select (ship a book) above and pay us to order one for you.
Borrow one from a local library (they can be awesome that way!)
Buy one from another vendor of your choosing
The EXACT book you want is:
Wiley GAAP for Governments 2014
The most practical and authoritative guide to governmental GAAP
Wiley GAAP for Governments 2014 is a comprehensive guide to the accounting and financial reporting principles used by state and local governments, as well as other governmental entities.
Financial statement preparers, attestors, and readers will find its full coverage of authoritative accounting standards coupled with many examples, illustrations, and helpful practice hints, extremely useful and user-friendly.
The book also contains a "New Developments" chapter, designed to keep you informed of all the important developments in governmental GAAP during the past year. It covers the status of current and future Governmental Accounting Standards Board standards and projects, and provides information on the very latest in standard-setting activities, including:
- GASB Statement No. 65 Items Previously Reported as Assets and Liabilities
- GASB Statement No. 66 Technical Corrections—2012—An Amendment of GASB Statements No. 10 and No. 62
- GASB Statement No. 67 Financial Reporting for Pension Plans—An Amendment of GASB Statement No. 25
- GASB Statement No. 68 Accounting and Financial Reporting for Pensions—An Amendment of GASB Statement No. 27
- GASB Statement No. 69 Government Combinations and Disposals of Government Operations
- GASB Statement No. 70 Accounting and Financial Reporting for Nonexchange Financial Guarantees
- Exposure Draft of a Proposed Concepts Statement: Measurement of Elements of Financial Statements
- Preliminary Views: Fair Value Measurement and Application
- Preliminary Views: Document Economic Condition Reporting: Financial Projects
- Latest on GASB Technical Plan
Wiley GAAP for Governments 2014 strives to be a thorough, reliable reference that you'll use constantly, and keep to hand on your desk, rather than on your bookshelf.
Subscribe to our free Accounting eNewsletter at wiley.com/enewsletters