IFRS Practical Implementation Guide - 20 CPE Credit Hours
The Third Edition of this quick-reference IFRS guide includes easy-to-understand IFRS/IAS explanations, practical insights, case studies and illustrations.
This is a physical book course, the default price includes the test only! Not accepted in Texas.
We do NOT have a license for book downloads. If you do not have a copy of the book you can either:
Select (ship a book) above and pay us to order one for you.
Borrow one from a local library (they can be awesome that way!)
Buy one from another vendor of your choosing
The EXACT book you want is:
Wiley IFRS: Practical Implementation Guide
Wiley IFRS Practical Implementation Guide and Workbook Third Edition.
- Explanations of IFRS and IFRIC interpretations
- Practical insights into implementation issues
- Worked-out illustrations and examples
- Case studies with solutions
- Multiple-choice questions with answers
- Extracts from published financial statements
A one-stop resource for understanding and applying current
International Financial Reporting Standards