Sarbanes-Oxley for Small Business - 10 CPE Credit Hours
• It will position your small business to increase sales
• It will help you reduce your overhead costs
• It will strengthen your small business's internal controls
• It will position your business to obtain insurance coverage at a more competitive premium
• Risk management expert Dr. Peggy Jackson makes SOX compliance easy and understandable with a blueprint model and practical tools to help you leverage SOX compliance for your maximum advantage
If you want to accomplish all of these goals, Sarbanes-Oxley for Small Businesses will show you how to apply the SOX Act's requirements and best practices to give your small business sustained growth and a competitive edge
This is a physical book course, the default price includes the test only! Not accepted in Texas.
We do NOT have a license for book downloads. If you do not have a copy of the book you can either:
Select (ship a book) above and pay us to order one for you.
Borrow one from a local library (they can be awesome that way!)
Buy one from another vendor of your choosing
The EXACT book you want is:
Sarbanes-Oxley for Small Business
To small business owners, the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) might seem an overwhelming regulatory burden that should be reserved for Fortune 500 companies. However, in spite of the countless problems you deal with as a small business owner on a daily basis, you need to understand how SOX legislation can affect—and benefit—your company. Sarbanes-Oxley for Small Businesses shows how you can tame this giant legislation's requirements and best practices to your business's advantage—and save money, lower your overhead costs, and improve sales.
While most of today's literature on SOX is relevant for large, publicly traded firms, this timely book addresses the frequently overlooked small business with tips on strengthening your business's internal controls, organizing its documents, and encouraging early reporting of waste, fraud, and abuse. Risk management specialist Peggy Jackson arms you with a blueprint model to streamline the implementation of these requirements and best practices, providing you with the guidance you need to comply with this law and maintain your business's credibility.
Brimming with worksheets and checklists to facilitate the adaptation of the required provisions of the law and an understanding of its best practices, this user-friendly book shows you how to make the most of SOX with discussions on:
- The history and legislative background of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002
- Why small businesses should care about SOX
- The SOX requirements for small businesses
- Best practices from SOX—the new gold standard for management
- Establishing a blueprint for success
- The blueprint and SOX requirements
- The blueprint and SOX best practices
- Adding value to SOX requirements and best practices
Sarbanes-Oxley for Small Businesses helps you act in accordance with SOX with your eyes open while reaping large rewards in the process. This practical guide equips you with essential information to understand both the implications and the value that compliance and adaptation of best practices hold for your small business.